Applications Technologies Company has a highly diversified engineering staff with a focus on
welding engineering and related manufacturing solutions. Our Engineering Services Group is
comprised of in-house engineers, highly specialized associate engineers, and specialized
welding and lab technicians who work together to accommodate your welding related needs.
Our team includes welding engineers, mechanical engineers, professional engineers, certified
welding inspectors, PhD's, Doctors, quality engineers, data analysts, certified welders, and lab
• Welding Engineering Support and Trouble Shooting
• Production Assessment and Cost Saving
• Reverse Engineering
• Weld Process Selection and Optimization
• Weld / Material Failure Analysis
• Welding Related Project Management
• Repair Procedure Development
• Weld Design and Modeling
• Defect Reduction
• Productivity Enhancements
Applications Technologies Company (ATC) is the premier welding engineering enterprise in the US.
ATC was established by a group of engineers to offer customized welding and manufacturing
Our mission is to provide clients with the technical concepts and tools necessary to assist them in
achieving and maintaining global competitiveness.
With our extensive welding engineering and fabrication experience, ATC offers a very effective and
efficient approach to the application of welding and manufacturing technology to maximize your
company's bottom line.
• Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
• Welding Prototyping and Design for Manufacturability
• Onsite Welding Support
• Welding Engineer Consulting
• Certified Welding Inspector (CWI)
• Fitness for Service
• Professional Witness
• Risk Assessment
• Continuous Improvement Support
ATC can help with your welding needs.
We offer a range of services to solve
manufacturing challenges, improve
quality, meet code requirements and
Our Engineering Services include:
© 2012 Application Technologies Company
The WELDING Advantage!